| Passion of Life Breathwork
What is it:
Deep, rhythmic breathing is essential to our well-being. Our cells require oxygen to thrive. Stress and the rigours of daily life often lead to shallow breathing, with less oxygen flowing into the body. Passion of Life breathwork helps us to connect with our ability to use our breath to full advantage. Concentrating on breathing, using the diaphragm, ensures that our cells will be bathed in oxygen, resulting in better functioning systems and in a healthy body. Breathwork connects you to the energy from the Universe. It allows you to get rid of old programming (anger, anxiety), and to invite in a new way of being (peace, joy).
What can I expect in a session:
1) Client will be encouraged to create an intention for the session. For example, my intention is that I release the anger from yesterday's disagreement with my spouse.
3) Client will receive further instructions and information. The breathing process will be demonstrated at this point. The practitioner will make sure that proper breathing continues throughout the session.
3) For a five minute interval, client will be encouraged to move to music to encourage blood flow and the increase of oxygen to the cells.
4) Quiet music will be playing in the background. Client will find a comfortable position, lying on their back, and will perform rhythmic breathing for the duration of the music / session. There may be periods of toning, guided by the practitioner, in order to release any stress, or unwanted emotions.
5) Practitioner will, at all times, monitor client's breathing and will perform energy work (Reiki) for the client during the session. Reiki energy work will not be hands-on during this session.
6) Client will be gently brought back to awareness in the room. Client will be given time to journal about or discuss their experience, if they wish.
*Fluid blood flow
*Release of negative emotions
*Feelings of rejuvenation, peace, and release
*Rids body of stress and worry
Cost of session:
$50.00 per 60 - 70 minute session.
Please note: not recommended for clients during second or third term of pregnancy.